Thursday, March 14, 2013

A few things I love right now....

I am slowly jumping onto the neon bandwagon... I tried to last summer but never really committed to it but this year I think I can handle small doses of it. The pumps I posted are Kate Spade Licorce patent pointed toe pumps ($298) & the Burger shirt is from TopShop ($50) and is another huge trend for spring....FOOD!!!!!! The Wifey shirt is from dimepiece designs ( they did the Kate Moss shirt I posted) & it just might be my fav tee right now! The five panel African Block cap is from Top Shop ($32) & is another big trend for spring. The last two items in the pic are both from Forever 21. The faux leather sleeve top is a fun edgy trend ($13.80) & the lips and teeth muscle tee ($14.80) is fun.... You have to agree!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment