Thursday, February 28, 2013

Beyonce's Custom Isabel Marant Sneaker

Sooooo..... A few days ago PMK Customs redesigned the Isabel Marant sneaker wedge and gave it a more "King B" makeover. The problem is the company used a lot of diffrent animals ( ostrich, calf hair, stingray, crocodile, & anaconda) for the shoes and a lot of people are not happy..... Ex: PETA! PETA has been after Beyonce for a while and they released a formal statement  today. Personally I think the shoes are a little overkill with all of the diffrent animals used but she likes luxury and that is what she represents..... The shoes are dope but the sneaker wedge is dead..... Next trend please!!!!

E! Online - Entertainment News, Celeb Gossip, Hot Photos

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely want this sneakers!! all isabel marant sneakers are my love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Isabel Marant sneaker too!!! It goes with all of my clothes!

    ReplyDelete