Wednesday, February 20, 2013

En Noir NYC Fashion Week Debut

Currently I am obsessed with En Noir right now!! I love the edgy darkness of the clothing and I believe that "some" women will be able to turn this menswear line into dope outfit. A lot of hiphop artist and NBA Ballers are all about this line right now but that is just a very small reason why this line is getting all of the praise they are getting right now. The clothes are fresh and make a statement. The 2013 NYC Fashion
Week debut was awesome and i am going to post the show and some picks of the new line. I also added some pics of my fav En Noir pieces from last year!



The NYFW Debut: En Noir Shows Some Skin: Fashion Shows: GQ


 
 
Last Years  Big Sellers for EN Noir
 
2013 Runway Looks
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment