Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DKNY | Fall Winter 2013/2014 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive

DKNY has done it again!!! they have taken street style and polished it up for fall 2013. Fabric blocking is very big in this show and I love the mix of fabrics.... leather mixed with cotton is the new combination that is going to be BIG in the Fall!!!! The show gave me a edgy 90's grunge feeling with the oversized sweaters and slouchy hats but still polished with the wool coats and fur. I feel like a lot of the clothes  are very wearable straight from the runway and shows me how a NYC woman really should dress in fall! I just love the NYC coolness of this show and  I really think this is my favorite fashion show so far and this is what we will see in retailers like Forever 21, H&M, Zara, and Topshop!








No comments:

Post a Comment